Google Maps | Cogan St, Pollokshaws, Glasgow G43 1BJ, UK
Victoria Pottery Produced Pots in Pollokshaws
Victoria Pottery was established in 1855 and was the second last of the 14 potteries on this trail to shut down, closing its doors in 1953. A rare series of photographs donated to the Peoples Palace dating from 1896 are an extraordinary insight into the processes and skills that were part of the Victoria pottery and Glasgows Industrial Potteries as a whole. Click play for more on the Victoria pottery, to find out a little more generally, and give yourself a pat on the back for completing The Great Glasgow Pottery Trail!